Wanted: a new nose

No, not a nose job just one that can stand the beautiful mass production of spring pollen. Begin allergy rant now... Apparently I'm allergic to the earth. It sucks. No allergy pill or even shots help. Ever have that oh so irritating itch in your throat which u have no way to scratch? That's me daily. Can't breathe, can't sleep, can't smell, all because of the blooming buds outside. And my nose is really tired of me scratching it non stop all day every day. I think I made my point- allergies=misery. End rant.
Anyone else have this problem? Know any better solutions?

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

I have the same problem. Apparently, (joking aside) Lexington is one of the worst cities in the world for allergies. Mine get really bad during the late summer/early fall and I nearly feel like death. Spring isn't quite as bad...but it's definitely not pleasant.
I hope yours feel better very soon!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital