Kiwi heaven

This Friday night's date night was a great one. We started out at a very unique restaurant thanks to Restaurant.com . I enjoyed a delish salmon entree. The meals were had were delicious but not as satisfying as we had hoped. After, we went next door to Salsas to get a beer. lol... Then, for dessert we visited the new frozen yogurt joint, Kiwi. After reading my fellow blogger's post here on her delish dish at her local fro-yo joint, I was craving it like crazy. I had a yummy bowl of Taro yogurt with cheese cake crumbles and I had to throw in a couple of chocolate covered pretzels. Mmmm... it was nom. I no longer had any spare room left for the movie, Hall Pass, but all in all, it was a great date night.

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

OMG. Looks delish! And seriously, chocolate covered pretzels? I NEED those for my next fro-yo experience!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital