Boots, babies, and Broadway...

As a belated birthday present, I took a weekend trip to Kentucky to visit my bff Danielle. It was a fun and very exciting weekend. We enjoyed drinks by the pool, manicures and pedicures, shopping, and even a little road trip to Nashville to visit anther friend, Hailey.



I got to spend time with Ava and her mini horse, Baby Diamond. The mini got a little spooked Friday morning sending Chris on a wild chase. I'm so glad I had my video camera because it was the most hysterical thing I have seen in a while.



In Nashville, we hit the town and checked out some great restaurants and fun country bars. There was definitely some interesting people there as well. I could sit and people watch all day there. I even got a couple pictures with Elvis. 
Broadway

Me and Elvis

Duet

Chris, our body guard.

It was  great time and I can't wait to go back.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital