Naked Mexican Fiesta! Ole!

I wish I could say that’s how I finished off my weekend but instead it’s what I made for dinner. I was really craving some Mexican but 1) didn’t want to spend money going out and 2) didn’t want all the grease and fat that comes with it. So I took matters into my own hands and made my delicious Naked Mexican Fiesta.



Ingredients:
-          Skinless chicken breast (I prefer thinly sliced)
-          Chipotle pepper seasoning (however zesty you like it)
-          Maggie’s All Natural Mild Salsa made w/Agave (or whichever kind you prefer)
-          Shredded Mexican style cheese
-          dollop of Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
-          1 can unsalted yellow corn
-          1 can black beans
-          brown rice

Season the chicken with the Chipotle Pepper then grill. Start with the brown rice and add ¼ cup of beans and corn on top, or however much you like, obviously. Sprinkle cheese, and then scoop a dollop of the Greek Yogurt on top. Place the seasoned and grilled chicken on top of yogurt then add a spoonful or so of salsa. Muy bien. Enjoy!!

This would go really well with a glass of Skinny Girl Margarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital