5 on Friday: Things to do

Unfortunately my Friday this week is not going to involve much fun and excitement, just lots of chores and things to get done.

1) Unpack. I still have to unpack all of my clothes from our trip to Kentucky. Packing and unpacking are both not fun to me.

2) Laundry. After I unpack, I have to wash all those clothes. But before that, I still have to put all my clean clothes away. I'm not sure why, but I will spend all day deep cleaning my house and do loads and loads of laundry but putting clean clothes away seems to be such a mission for me. They may sit in a basket for a few days but at least they're clean, right?

3) Homework. I have a 5-6 page paper due by Monday... hmmm... that is going to be the most difficult part. I have all the info ready, but starting that paper is almost painful for me right now.

4) Food. After being gone for a week, I came home to a very empty kitchen. I will definitely need to refill my kitchen and pantry, but, I have to make sure not to go shopping on an empty stomach. That's the worst, you almost end up buying the entire store that way.

5) Sweat. Yes, sweat, hard. I haven't worked out in about a week and feel like mush. Yuck! I did, however, attend a whole new type of workout on Monday while I was in Kentucky. Danielle and I went to a Purre Barre class. Have you been yet ? It was very different that what I'm used to so I wasn't the best at it but my thighs felt it the next three days.

And last but not least, after I get all of my things done, I am just going to relax. Tonight will be a movie and poppy night as I kick my feet up and say Aahh....

Have a good weekend! Get lots done or just relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital