Fresh from the sea

This weekend, me and a couple of friends rented a quaint little cabin on the Homosassa River. It was an awesome little house that you can only get to by boat. We spent the weekend out in the bay diving for scallops and having a ton of fun in the sun, maybe a little too much for me.

We ended up with about 5 gallons of fresh scallops. I even ate a raw one right out of the shell on the boat. I was impressed with myself I must say.

So last night we made fresh ceviche. I cannot wait to eat it tonight. We let it marinate over night in order for the lime and lemon juices to really cook the scallops good. Serve with a bit of couscous on the side and bon appetite!

Ingredients:
- scallops
- 5 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 avocado
- cilantro
- onions
- Anaheim peppers
- salt and pepper







1 comments:

Mrs. D August 11, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

SHUTUP! Pat and I were just talking about how we're dying for some ceviche! We wanted Lou to make us some last weekend when he was here (bc we're clueless and don't know how) but we never had a chance. This looks delish!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital