Are you there blog? It's me... Nicole!

Man...I finally found a day to dust off the ol' laptop and reunite with the world of blogging. My how I've missed you. So much has happened in the past couple weeks.

For Memorial Day weekend, I went back to Seattle to visit my sisters. We also had a baby shower for my oldest sister, Brooke. She is having twins! A boy and a girl! So blessed. Me and my sister Lauren made lemon and lime cupcakes that we so delish.





I also got to hang out with my little nephew, Isaiah, who is 7 months now. He has the best personality and is the cutest. It was so great being there for the weekend with my sisters and family. I miss them every day.


Now for the big news... on Monday, June 13th, the twins came! They were 9 weeks early so they will be in the NICU for 9 weeks but they are healthy and strong and HERE! We luckily had the baby shower just in time. I am a very, very proud auntie of 3 now. It's so crazy that in 1 year, my family has been blessed with 3 new little lives. I am counting the days until I get to go back and visit all of them.
Lance Edmond Bourn

Sophia Nicole Bourn
 Welcome babies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital