5 on Friday: Dooms Day

According to Harold Camping tomorrow, May 21st, is supposed to be the end of the world. Well, if that’s the case then I highly suggest we all go out with a bang. It may be short notice to some but there’s plenty of time to live out the last hours of your life to the fullest.
5 Things to Do before the World Ends:

1)      Skydive: This adrenaline rush is top on my list. To be able to get the nerve to jump out of a plane 10,000 feet up in the air sounds like the biggest thrill. I think this would be an amazing moment to actually be able to fly.

2)      Run a marathon: This may not be a big deal to many but it is still on my bucket list. Every year I tell myself I am going to run a marathon, no matter the length. But every year time passes and I never do it. With only a day left, I better go get my Re-Zigs on.

3)      Cliff dive in Hawaii: Have you ever seen those extreme cliff divers who are hundreds of feet up and ever so gracefully dive head first into the beautiful blue ocean? Well, that’s not exactly what I want to do but does paint a nice picture. Rather, I want to go back to Hawaii, backpack through the luscious forest to find a breathtaking waterfall and jump off of it.

4)      Shopping spree: Although I do minor ones a bit too often, if the world was going to really end, then I would go all out. I would go to Italy, and Paris, and New York buying anything and everything I ever wanted. Whether it be clothes, or jewelry or even more puppies I would buy it all with ZERO shoppers’ remorse. 

5)      Loved ones: And most importantly, if the world was actually going to end, I would call each and everyone loved one telling them how much they mean to me.

This is just a quit list of the things on my bucket list. So, if there really is such thing as “dooms day” then I hope everyone goes out and enjoys themselves to the max this weekend. Be sure to tell the people in your life what they mean to you and even splurge a little.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital