Dear Time...

Why are you not on my side? I think it is true what they say, time really does go by so much quicker as you get older. And older I will be next week. I will be turning the big 2-6. I'm not too happy about it either. 25 I think is the perfect age so I think I might just stay here for another year....

I have obviously been far too behind on my blogs. Lots of fun has passed. I had a picturesque Floridian 4th of July weekend. We went fishing, swimming, grilled, and floated down the Rainbow River all day.

But the biggest news is that my sisters' twin babies finally came home yesterday. After a month in the hospital, Baby Lance and Sophia are home with their family. I cannot wait to go see them!! So precious...



I'll be back on the blog wagon soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital