Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day! In my office today, there was a costume contest and the winner gets tomorrow off, which after a night of green beer and Guiness, it would be much appreciated. I don't think I'll win, there was major competition. I did manage to find some shamrock's tights and a Guiness tank. The leprechaun also provided us ladies with some St. Paddy's tiaras. My fellow co-worker, Brittany , who is in our KY office definitely took the pot-o-gold in her office. Congrats!






I also made some delicious Bailey's Irish Cream cupcakes. Yum! Have a fun and safe night. Party like a leprechaun!! Tonight, I will be drinking my Irish beverages, eating some Bailey's cupcakes, maybe even some soda bread and jamming out to Mumford & Son's, Dropkick Murphy's, and Flogging Molly. Can it get any more Irish than that? I don't know what it is about this holiday, but I just love it. I think it's the Irish spirit.

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

First, I look like a loon and you look oh so adorable. Cuteness fail on my part. Second, holy impressive cupcakes Batman! Those look divine!!! Mmmmm. Third, I love Mumford. Currently can't get enough of them. Kinda weird though because my Dad listens to them too....which makes me feel like I might be getting old....?

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital