Excuse me... Where's my motivation?

Not my motivation to get into character but to get into shape. Anyone else having this same problem? I am probably annoying at this point as I continue on with my lack of motivation to run and run again. Any advice? Anything? I do amazing one week- get up at 6 am and run; 45 mins of cardio 4 days a week; eat only lean meats and veggies- then the next week, its almost as if I don't even move and only seem to be able to consume junk. What gives?

I'm about to hire a drill sargent or maybe put in a call to Jillian Michaels. Does she do house calls? I would probably get my run on just by running away from her. She's a little scary, but hey, that's the point I am at right now.

How do you stay motivated? How do you get out of a workout rut?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital