Sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight...

Get your mind out of the guuter. I'm talking about food here! My current foodie obsession are Lara Bars. These are the perfect grab-n-go's for breakfast or for a mid afternoon snack. They have the best flavors and are all natural too. I've completely changed the way I eat so if I can find something delicious and healthy, I'm all about it.


Although they are a little pricey ($1.69/bar), they are my favorites. When I'm lucky, I can find them on sale for 4 for $5 or so, either way, I love them. I go to lunch around 11 am everyday so by 3 pm I'm usually starving. A Lara Bar and an apple will keep me going for the rest of the day until the gym.

I'm not trying to sound like a commercial I just have to share my love for the bars. Enjoy!

Have any healthy snacks you'd love to share?

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 24, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Okay...so I admit I see people eating these all the time...but all the really "healthy" bars I've ever tried taste like poo. The only ones I've found that actually taste good are horrible for you. I might give it a shot...just because you speak so highly. We'll see. But I'm always on the look out for a healthy snack.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital