Did the early bird catch the worm?

Yep, sure did. With the help of my lovely new alarm clock, I was up before the sun this morning and on my treadmill. I didn't get up right away but I did do a good solid mile. I feel better already.
I also had my delicious bowl of overnight oats for breakfast. I'm back on track and off to a good start. Now, I just need to be as productive throughout the entire day as I was this morning.
Have you had a productive morning so far?
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

OMG. I wish wish wish I could make myself get up and workout before work....I just can't. I always say I'm going to but never do and never can. :(
I've been hearing lots about these overnight oats. Did you really like them? Pat and I have both been trying to get on the right track with our food intake. He works out allt he time...but it's the food that gets us. It's just so hard. I have such a sweet tooth and love for all things filled with carbs.
MOTIVATE ME!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital