White diamonds are forever...

RIP Elizabeth Taylor, more than just a beautiful face.
“Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells.”

“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.”

“I have a woman’s body and a child’s emotions.”

“If it is not to make the world better what is money for?”

“I’m a survivor – a living example of what people can go through and survive.”

“I’m not worried about dying. I consult with God, my maker. And I don’t have a lot of problems to work out. I’m pretty squared anyway.”

“It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”

“I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage.”

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is March 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Right on! So sad. She was such a classy lady through it all. She always kinda struck me as some one who was immortal so I was so sad to hear of her passing yesterday. :(

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital