Countdown to V-Day

1 week until Valentine’s Day. Unfortunately it’s on a Monday this year but that just gives us the whole weekend before to celebrate. Whether it’s just dinner or a weekend getaway, Valentine’s Day isn’t just day to celebrate each other, but to celebrate each other together as a couple, as “us”. (I may have stolen that from a commercial, but still…so true).
I love Valentine’s Day. Roses and cards and chocolates… really any little gesture makes loved ones feel good on this day. I haven’t been able to narrow down my exact plans and gift details but there are a lot of good ideas out there.
Gifts.com always has cute things. I personally am a huge fan of personalized items. It just makes it that much more special and intimate. And it seems to be true what they say, a way to a man’s heart is through is stomach.  A sweet treat or two will be sure to have him smiling.  
Victoria’s Secret has a really cute thing going right now too. You can send your Valentine a sexy little e-card with hints of what you would like for V-day. Trust me your man will love it, especially if you choose the card with Adrianna Lima in it. Just make sure he knows your size. 
Keeping it low key instead of going out to an expensive dinner can sometimes be a better plan.  If all else fails, turn your home (or your sweetheart's home) into a getaway destination. Try making an exciting new dish or someone’s favorite and watching a good flick. I made my own fondue last year and it was D-lish! 

Or if you’re a single gal, screw the flowers and candy. In that case, the only thing you need to plan is a really hot outfit.

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is February 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

Such good ideas! I still have no idea what I'm doing for my guy....better get on it bc I'm running out of time. Eeeeek!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital