Que the Cuervo!

Buenos Dias, amigos!

Yes, I'm early but it's never too early to prep and get started. I’m not Mexican but I certainly enjoy partaking in their Independence Day and festivities. If I didn’t have to be at work, I would be celebrating all day. I would dust off the ol’ giant sombrero and be dancing around with my little Mexican rat (aka Lola my Chihuahua) to a mariachi band. There’d be no waiting for happy hour because it would last all day.

A little bit of ice, some fresh berries, and some Jose going smoothly down my throat would be a great way to kick start the fun. (Jose Cuervo, that is).

I came across some muy bueno recipes that I can’t wait to make and enjoy (AND under 300 calories. Ole!) via

Beef Carnitas Empanadas
Black Bean Tacos
Tex-Mex Beef Tacos
Turkey Enchilada Casserole

And try some of these bebidas:
Salty Chihuahua (or as I like to call it, A Salty Lola)
White Sangria
Mexican Coffee
Or find more aqui.

So bust out the sombreros and maracas and revel in the Mexican fiestas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital