Happy Valentine's Day


 "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--
Robert Heinlein

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure did. We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday night. I asked for nothing but time and surprisingly ended up getting lots of goodies. Last year I got a pair of Reebok Easy-Tones which I have worn out the soles completely, unexpectedly, I got a new pair of Reebok ReZigs this year. I was in shock. Good job bf! I'm going really need them now after eating so many tatsy treats. As part of my gift, I spent hours making a delicious treat for my sweet. And they were sooo delish.
Champagne Chocolate cupckakes with Buttercream Champagne frosting and Chocolate covered strawberries.

I'm not gonna lie, I was very impressed with myself. My little cupcake even helped me out. She had on her baker's attire too.


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Hope your day if filled with love and joy. 

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is February 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

WHAT!?!?! You seriously made those cupcakes yourself? Because they totally look like something you purchased from the bakery...and the choc covered strawberries too! I'm mega impressed! Please post your recipe and how to. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital