2 Weeks Notice

And just like that, it’s February. My how time flies… I have no harsh feelings towards February though. It’s short and sweet.  Since it is the month of love now, better start thinking about your sweetie. Or if you don’t have one, I’m sure Cupid will find his way to you. It’s just 2 weeks away now. Valentine’s Day can be just another day or full of x’s and o’s. Personally, I used to think it was just a day to use as an excuse to eat lots of chocolate. It still is but there’s a little more depth to it now. I can’t spill my plans for it but one thing I highly suggest is chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Can’t go wrong with either. Ever. But before we get to V-Day, we mustn’t forget Super Bowl XLV. Not too excited about the teams this year– Steelers and Packers- but it will still be a good game to watch.From chips, dip, and beer to chocolate, strawberries, and champagne… welcome February!

1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is February 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Can't wait for Superbowl! Obvs especially can't wait because the Steelers are my team! WAHOO! Hoping for a big victory for my team!!! (Fingers crossed)

Also excited about Valentine's Day...so what else is new, right? Haha. Might even use it as an excuse to make some cake balls....? :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital