Date night: Friday night laughs

For our date night this weekend, as mentioned earlier, we went to the Improv to see the oh so funny Jo Koy.
The opening act was Orlando Baxter who was hilarious himself. I laughed so hard I almost spit out my drink on the guy in front of me. It was a full house but after we still got to meet and share a drink with the comedians. It was a great night! For those of you who don't know who either of the comics are, I'd highly recommend checking them out and seeing if they will be coming to a city near you.


Jo Koy

Me and Jason
Orlando Baxter


1 comments:

Home Is Where the Hart Is January 27, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

You look freaking adorable! So fun! Lexington has a comedy club too...when you finally visit D and I will take you there. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital