Pumpkin Kick Off

To kick off my pumpkin passion this fall, so far I've gotten my fall harvest cinnamon spice potpourri (50% off sale at Michael's) and some cute pumpkin nutmeg candles. I've been trying really hard to save the pumpkin pie and treats until Thanksgiving, even though all I want to make is everything from pumpkin bread to pumpkin soup.

But last night, my ever so thoughtful boyfriend surprised me with a pint of Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. I couldn't refuse and not eat it, that would just be rude. All though one half a cup of this is almost equivalent to one of America's worst drinks, it only comes around once a year. I highly recommend this delicious dessert, but to SHARE and make it last so you won't go buy more.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital