Friday Fun Day

Thanks to my gracious boss, I get tomorrow off. I can't wait to sleep in and lie in my nice warm bed with the windows open letting the cool air in. It's perfect weather to bike ride or takes the dogs to a park. That's always fun, and free.

I plan to carve pumpkins this weekend too. I found some good stencils online to print out, just make sure you have good tools. Then make some tasty pumpkin seeds. They're delicious baked with a little bit of Sea Salt and Olive Oil. Or for something sweeter, bake with a little bit of cinnamon and sugar. Yummy!

Here's a good link for some creative stencils:
http://www.bhg.com/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-carving/halloween-pumpkin-stencils/

Enjoy the outdoors this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital