20 Years of Fear

We went to Halloween Horror Nights on Saturday at Universal Studios in Orlando. It was pretty good this year but not as scary as I had hoped. It was their 20th "year of fear", but I have to admit, there wasn't much to fear. I won a big stuffed animal gorilla which made me proud and was probably the highlight of the night. Walking through one of the houses, a masked character grabbed the arm of the gorilla while I was holding it and just stood there. That was the scariest part. I couldn't see his eyes, just the mask. He stood there holding onto the arm staring at me. I'm not gonna lie, I was spooked at that point.

I hope everyone has their pumpkins carved and outfits planned. Halloween is right around the corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital